BDS ADMISSION 2012
7. Spot Allotment
Candidates in the BDS ranklist, from Open merit rank 242 to 451 are directed to report at Pushpagiri Institute of Dental Sciences at 12:00 pm on Thursday, the 27 September 2012.
Admission will be made to available seats on the basis of the inter-se merit of the students reporting persuant this notification . Students selected for admission shall take admission immediatly and pay the fee of Rs 2,86,000/- by way of DD drawn at any scheduled bank, favouring KCPCMF payable at Ernakulam.
They shall also submit all certificates in original.
Original Documents to be Submitted at the time of Admission:
1) 10th Pass Certificate / Date of Birth Certificate
2) 10th Mark List
3) 12th Pass Certificate, if applicable
4) 12th Mark List
5) 12th Migration Certificate, if applicable
6) Equivalence / Recognition Certificate of 12th, if applicable
7) Character & Conduct Certificate from Institution last attended
8) Transfer Certificate (T.C.) from institution last attended
9) Kerala Government CET Admit Card
10) Kerala Government CET Score Card
11) Proof of all claims including OBC, SC, ST, Latin Catholic, Dalit Christians and
other Community Claims.
12) 10 copies of Passport Size Photograph, out of which one copy shall be laminated
on the front.
13) A signed copy of the printout of the Allotment Order downloaded from the
2 sets of Photocopies of all the above original documents attested by a